View Full Version : top 3 things that make you happy (not outdoor related)
Since we know what you don't like, what do you like? (not outdoor related)
08-16-2001, 02:08 PM
Does sometimes count.....
3. 1979 Ford Truck that barely runs
08-16-2001, 02:15 PM
1) When the wife is happy
2) When the kid does well in a tournament
3) Buying new guns or tools
08-16-2001, 02:15 PM
08-16-2001, 03:58 PM
1. Good Music
2. Good Food
3. Good Friends
08-16-2001, 04:08 PM
1 my daughters smile
2 a wagging dogs tail
3 people with more money than brains
08-16-2001, 04:16 PM
1. MY wife
2. My Kids
3. A Childs Laughter
See earlier post by Hodgen.
08-16-2001, 04:51 PM
1. left breast
2. right breast
3. oops i cant say that one can I.
Other than that it is kind of hard to not mention something (other than family) that is not outdoor related.
08-16-2001, 05:49 PM
#1. My wife. She's still with me after 33 years. :)
#2. My kids. They've all moved out on their own and doing well presenting me with nine grandchildren.
#3. My life. It's had it's ups and downs, but hell, that goes with the territory. When you talley it all up, it's been mostly GREAT!
It used to be wine, women, and song. Now it's
2. The old lady
3. And T.V.
When my son snuggles up to me at 1 in the morning and says "daddy, I love you ,can I sleep here with you"
when we are watching TV and my wife cuddles up and holds my hand...
and watching both of them while they sleep:)
Life is good:)
HIT MAN 2
08-16-2001, 11:49 PM
the top three things that make me happy well that is a tough choice but here it goes.
1 Heavy Metal Music
those are not in order.
08-17-2001, 05:38 AM
A) a big trophy of any kind hanging on the wall
B) a bigger trophy of any kind hanging on the wall
C) the "biggest" trophy of any kind hanging on the wall
1) The smell of an early morning (would like it better if I didn't have to get up early to enjoy it)
2) Scuba diving with a thousand WW2 wrecks below me (see Truk Lagoon)
3)My other half (anyone tells her this and I'll add a 3 things to do with guns list :D)
1. A job well done.
2. Literally knocking the snot out of somenody's skull when playing football.
3. What Linda Lovelace is famous for.
Is that delicate enough or is this post gonna get whacked?
Hay Deerdog, I think the other word you was looking for was watering hole?
Yep, thats my #3 visiting the old waterhole, heh, heh...
#2 (This is hard, since I can't use hunting ect..) but I guess it could be colecting and restoring old western and indian artifacts?
#1 is easy my family, 3 wonderfull kids, and a lovely wife.
08-17-2001, 08:33 AM
Yeah, thats it. thanks for setting me straight.
08-17-2001, 09:03 AM
1. Wife that gets just as excited as I do when I have a successful hunt.
2. Good friends (hunting and non-hunting buddies)
3. Windsor and Coke
08-17-2001, 11:25 AM
Am I allowed onl 3 things?
These, can go in any order:
My wife and I enjoying a clean one shot kill in Africa.
Going to the Rifle Range, and having it all to myself, at 70 deg and a 10 mph wind.
The anticipation of another trip to Africa.
08-17-2001, 12:04 PM
Well if its only three and can't be hunting related I'd have to say:
1. My kids after they've done something great and look to me with that "did ya see that dad" look on their face
2. Spending a night in the woods alone with my wife
3. A perfectly struck aproach shot that lands "gimme" distance from the hole
1. My wife
2. My son
3. My other son
08-17-2001, 03:18 PM
1. JESUS and what he did for us.
2. My children.
3. Installing a new Small Block and having it start
the first try.
08-17-2001, 04:49 PM
3) making love, cuddling, a soft kiss, warm soft skin next to mine.
I aint a sissy, just tasteful :)
P.S. everyone elses are on there too, some of them just didnt make top three thats all LOL
08-18-2001, 08:32 AM
1)......Fall...the changing of the leaves
2)......The 1st snow of the season
3)......Mama bein happy...if she ain`t happy...nobodys happy!
08-18-2001, 05:42 PM
1.To accomplish a goal after you have tried long and hard.
2. To see the smile on someone’s face after they have accomplished a goal.
3. To know my terrier will go to ground in a heart beat ;-)
08-18-2001, 08:36 PM
My top three things would be:
Trudging the road to happy destiny! ;)
08-18-2001, 09:35 PM
1) My family
2) A superb meal with friends
3) Outsmarting my competitor
08-18-2001, 10:39 PM
1.My wife & Kids
2.My Airedale,Bravest dogs in the world.
3.Two fingers of Crown at the end of a good day.
08-18-2001, 11:18 PM
1. Faster women
2. Older wiskey
2. More money.
08-19-2001, 01:04 PM
1. Tuesdays & Fridays when gasoline goes on sale for 98 $1.98 a gallon.
2. IRS sends me a note saying they owe me money!
3. A fresh pinch of Skoal after a great meal
[Edited by Boarhunter on 08-20-2001 at 12:28 PM]
1. Wife and kids
2. My two dogs
3. Pay bonuses
I can't believe this thread isn't doing as good as the pissed off thread. I guess people like being pissed off more than being happy.
08-20-2001, 07:21 PM
It is better to be pissed off than pissed on.
That's more intelligence than I would've expected from you.
Have a nice day.
08-20-2001, 08:51 PM
1. Waking early to greet a new day
1.a. Being thankfull I am still alive to greet it
2. Going to bed early to be restfull for the next new day
2.a. Being thankfull I am still alive to know tiredness
3. dreaming about what will happen tomorrow
3.a. Being thankfull I have still have the capability to dream.
HERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE POST:
1. Learning to do something I never thought I could do...and actually get it right.
2. Growing veggies that are not supposed to do well in my neck of the woods, and actually get a good harvest.
3. Learning that there are people out there who say they are your friend...and really mean it.
[Edited by Wildwolfe1 on 08-20-2001 at 07:07 PM]
08-20-2001, 09:34 PM
#1. JESUS CHRIST! always and forever for what he did for ALL!!!!!!
#2. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! always and forever
#3. My FAMILY! wife of 22 years and 3 beautiful and healthy children
In this order only!!!!......womp
08-20-2001, 09:43 PM
womperstomper is an original member and moderator here at HuntChat. He is my mentor and good friend...one of those people who say "friend"...and truely mean it. :)
08-20-2001, 10:20 PM
1. Mikey ( my first born son.)
2. Kristopher ( my second born son. )
3. D.J. ( my third born son. )
Danielle the wife who puts up with me and my three gets a well deserved Honorable Mention.
08-22-2001, 09:33 PM
Thanx Wolfe: It is hard to find true friendship. You are one of mine bro. Thanx..........Womp
08-23-2001, 02:33 AM
1:America, where anything's possible.
3:Learning to do new things
1) my kids
2) my wife
3) my friends
08-27-2001, 07:34 AM
Huggs, Adventure and keeping people joyful.
A lazy Sunday where I have actually earned the right to relax without feeling guilty.
09-07-2001, 04:58 PM
1. My nephew, "Bubbas" is 3 years old and already one of my best freinds.
2. my sculpture studio.
3. quiet sunday mornings to myself before services (largish family, y'see)
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.