Hunt Chat  

Go Back   Hunt Chat > Archives > Archived Posts

Old 10-02-2004, 09:52 AM

Today is a good day!!!

As most of you know I am very active in trying to rid my community of dangerous sex offenders. There was one guy in particular I set my sights on starting about three months ago. I wrote letters to DOC, FDLE, my police department, the mayor, anyone and everyone. I also purchased a mapping program which is still kicking my butt, but in the end I figured him to be in violation of the 1000 foot rule from parks, schools daycare centers etc..In communicatiing with all the above agencies it seemed no one was in agreement and they all pushed the responsibility off on the other one. Well after many choice letters and kicking and screaming and making noise...ya'll know I like to make noise.....The guy is gone, moved out...I am a very happy girl today....as I take a bow!!!!!!Now I have my sights on another one who is in violation...be advised no one is looking out for you but you...DOC is overworked and understaffed...so the community needs to get envolved....I am happyhappyhappy!!!!
Old 10-02-2004, 11:05 AM

way to go Val, as long as they dont come in my direction!
Old 10-03-2004, 05:03 AM

Good going = I think I told you they caught that guy in Atlanta while I was there that took the 12 year old girl from Florida.
Old 10-03-2004, 11:12 AM

Yea, they will hang him...for a little while anyway...especially transporting over state lines...pedophlies arent known to be the smartest people in the world...we were on our way out gator hunting last night and stopped in the neighborhood I am always watching and we passed out flyers to surrounding neighbors of two particular bad guys. Neighbors had no clue they were there. Even with all the hoopla about being able to check and find out online...anyway one family two doors down had three kids various ages up to twelve were very grateful we let them know...after they think about it I'm not so sure how grateful they will be...but knowledge is power and the old cliche' safe than sorry heavily applies here....